Social media tips and tricks
We will create a holistic social media campaign for you on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram to mobilize your network for the upcoming EUROGUSS and put your trade fair stand in the spotlight.
Now New: SocialPALS! We take care of the social media marketing for you
Not yet registered on SocialPALS?
Simply register at: https://app.socialpals.de/invite/euroguss-en
You are already a platform user?
1) log in with your account on the platform: https://app.socialpals.de
2) use the invitation code EUROGUSS24
LinkedIn and Facebook - This it how it works!
1) Create an account and follow the official EUROGUSS channels on LinkedIn and Facebook. That way you will not miss any news!
2) Share or retweet our content on your channel(s) and/or comment on it.
3) Post news about your trade fair participation on your channels and/or your company’s channels regularly! Further down, you will find a few trade fair-storytelling-ideas for your posts.
4) Whenever you post something about EUROGUSS, please tag our official page in your post! This will show us when you communicate something about EUROGUSS and we can react to it.
5) Please always use our official hashtag in your posts #EUROGUSS.
6) Use our social media assets to draw attention to your trade fair participation.
We look forward to many exciting contributions and insights into your trade fair preparations!
A few content ideas for your posts:
In the run-up to EUROGUSS 2024:
- Save-the-date post for EUROGUSS 2024
- Name your personal visitor codes and invite your customers
- Name your stand and hall number
- Introduce staff (text/video clip) who will be on site
- Make appointments on site + online
- Announce what your customers can expect at EUROGUSS 2024 (text, photos, videos, …)
- Post a video clip with a personal invitation from the Managing Director/Marketing Director/etc.
Right before the start of the fair
- Post behind-the-scenes content from your trade fair preparations (meetings, stand construction, preparation of documents, ...)
- Post behind-the-scenes content from the journey to Nuremberg, during set up, ...
During the exhibition
- Post impressions during the exhibition
- Post pictures with your visitors
After the trade fair
- Thank all attendees and point out that you can still be reached through your exhibitor/product listing on our website.
- Post impressions and summaries from EUROGUSS 2024
- Share statements from staff, clients, partners, …
Promote your exhibitor profile
Link your exhibitor profile in the EUROGUSS catalog in your social media activities or refer directly to your profile in your marketing measures.
We look forward to many exciting contributions and insights into your trade fair preparations.