Hall 7A / Booth Number 7A-310
Reis Robotics GmbH & Co. KG
Leading robotics system integrator in Europe & North America
- Low pressure casting machines
- Other casting machines
- Complete casting cells
- Dosing and feeding equipment for molten metal
- Extraction equipment and robots
- Quenching and cooling of castings
- Punching and deburring technology
- Mechanical processing of castings
- Spotting presses
- Automation technology
- Control and regulation systems
- Process visualization systems
- Industrial networks, IoT
- Equipment for additive manufacturing of metallic materials
- Factory and plant planning
- Casting identification e.g. barcode, DataMatrixCode, etc.
- Mechanical and plant engineering
Reis Robotics is a globally active company in robot technology and system integration. With our headquarters in Obernburg, Germany, we are one of the leading integrators for complex automation systems in all mayor industries.
Since July 2023, Reis Robotics is part of the family-owned industrial group Aretè Cocchi Technology and FAI Holding AG. Reis Robotics is your partner for the conception, planning and realization of turnkey automation solutions. Today, we integrate robots from all well-known manufacturers into our automation solutions.
In conjunction with many years of experience in a wide range of process technologies such as arc welding, laser welding and laser cutting, casting, deburring, handling, coating, assembly and many more, we also offer the necessary services to solve complex automation tasks in these application areas.
Watch our company video
Trim press | Programming | GIGA | Die casting cell | Casting line | Automation