Hall 8 / Booth Number 8-201
Norlys S. A.
Die Casting Foundry
Norlys S. A. Pressure Foundry was established in the early 2012. Specializes in the production of complex aluminum alloy die castings, CNC machining:luminaires,parts for the automotive industryand production of casting moulds.
A team of experienced designers, constructors and technologists supporting advanced engineering programs together with experienced and qualified employees have allowed our company to form a high position on the market.
We have a modern machine park which includes:
• high-efficiency shaft furnaces
• fully automated casting cells with cold-chamber machines with real-time control
• vacuum device for the production of castings under reduced pressure
• trimming presses and surface treatment equipment
• trimming process carried out on trimming presses,
• surface treatment process of castings which includes abrasive machining, shot blasting
• machining process carried out on modern CNC machines.
• multi-stage chemical surface preparation process
Innovatively equipped toolroom enables the production of pressure moulds, trimming dies, machining tools as well as maintenance and repair of foundry moulds.
The goal of our company is the highest quality of offered products that meet customer expectations. The measuring laboratory enables control of all production processes at every stage of production.
Norlys foundry is certified according to ISO 14001, ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 standarts, confirming our commitment to the highest quality of our products, which are delivered to the automotive industry as well as to individual customers