Hall 7 / Booth Number 7-336
MALSA Metalúrgica del Aluminio S.A.
- Mechanical processing of castings
- Optical component testing
- Die casting tools
- X-ray inspection and computed tomography
- Surface treatment and finishing
- Mold development and design
- Vacuum technology
- Tactile component testing
- Aluminium die casting parts
- Leak testing
- Materials testing
- Machining and machining centers for tooling
- Defect and damage analysis
- Quality management systems
- Building technology and sanitary
- Mechanical and plant engineering
- Automotive Body / Structural Casting
- Automotive Powertrain
- Power engineering
- Automotive Other
- Agriculture, forestry and gardening equipment
- Medical technology
- Automotive Chassis
Our company, Metalúrgica Del Aluminio S.A., MALSA for short, was founded in 1992 and is today an innovative provider of aluminium die casting with over 130 employees at three locations near Madrid.
Our service portfolio ranges from raw parts to complex machined components with surface finishing. In our foundry, we produce die-cast parts from 10 g to 8 kg for various applications and industries. The production currently comprises 14 fully automated casting cells with clamping forces ranging from 250 to 1,400 tonnes. For special applications, we also have a facility for low-temperature casting (semi-solid rheocasting).
We design our moulds in-house using simulation programmes and manufacture them in our mould and tool shop on state-of-the-art high-speed equipment. MALSA specialises in complex and high-precision die-casting tools. We are particularly experienced in the design and manufacture of die-casting tools for pressure-tight parts.
The mechanical processing of individual die-cast parts (small and large series) is carried out on CNC machining centres and part-specific special machines or in interlinked processes. We offer all common surface treatments, some of which we outsource to external service providers (electroplating, painting, ...).
We are certified according to ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949: 2016.