- Release agent spraying systems and equipment
- Process control technology
- System and component development
- Dosing and feeding equipment for molten metal
- Temperature control equipment for tools and casting machines
- Extraction equipment and robots
- Process visualization systems
- Energy management
- Control and regulation systems
- Process development and optimization
- Extraction and filter technology
- Technology for data acquisition e.g. sensor technology
- Automation technology
- Factory and plant planning
Lomitech began its activity in 2011, carrying out maintenance activities on diecasting machines and peripherals at customer's facility. Since 2015 the activity has expanded with a site equipped and suitable for the complete overhaul of diecasting machines, trimming presses, metal loaders and sprayers.
The subsequent evolution consisted in integrating, within the overhaul, technological updates, customizations - with particular attention to energy saving on machinery built at a time when this requirement was not primary - fully automated working cells.
The development described above has led Lomitech to create recently new metal trimming presses and loaders on its own project.
In 2021 we acquired the UTAS brand which is a long-standing manufacturer of gravity casting equipment and mold testing presses.
Today Lomitech has fully acquired whole Utas activities for the development, design and construction of new plants. Production is accompanied by the maintenance, overhaul and adaptation of machinery on the market.
The production of gravity casting plants includes hydraulic and electric technology. Existing hydraulic machines can be converted to electric.
REVAMPING | INNOVATION | GRAVITY FUSION | ENERGY SAVING | DIECASTING