Hall 7 / Booth Number 7-555
KOVOLIS HEDVIKOV a.s.
- Standards and accessories for mold making
- Molding materials
- Mold development and design
- Die casting tools
- General accessories for melting and holding furnaces
- Melt treatment and purification
- Process heat technology
- Heat treatment furnaces
- Dosing furnaces
- Holding furnaces
- Melting furnaces
- Mechanical processing of castings
- Cleaning technology and equipment
- Punching and deburring technology
- Quenching and cooling of castings
- Casting chamber, casting flasks and accessories
- Dosing and feeding equipment for molten metal
- Die casting machines cold chamber
- Aluminium die casting parts
- Machining and machining centers for tooling
- Casting identification e.g. barcode, DataMatrixCode, etc.
- Spotting presses
- Surface treatment and finishing
- Cleaning technology for molds and tools
- Supply chain management
- Production control
- Process planning
- CAD, CAE, CAM, CAQ, CNC, etc.
- Quality analysis and documentation
- Cooling water treatment
- Wastewater treatment
- Life cycle assessment and CO2 balancing
- Energy management
- Product data management
- Control and regulation systems
- Process control technology
- Automation technology
- Quality management systems
- Defect and damage analysis
- Materials testing
- Leak testing
- X-ray inspection and computed tomography
- Optical component testing
- Process visualization systems
- Automotive Other
Family-owned KOVOLIS HEDVIKOV a.s., a high pressure die casting foundry of aluminum alloys with a long and rich history, offers its Customers complete solutions for their needs, including but not limited to development of parts, construction and production of tools, production of casts including mechanical machining, surfacing, pressure tightness tests, or welding, if required.
The company currently employs over 800 workers and thanks to their dedication, skill and hard work reach an annual production level of over 10.000 metric tons.
The high level of automated production, use of new technologies, and a sharp focus on the automotive industry help rank KOVOLIS HEDVIKOV among the most prominent foundries on the Czech and European markets.
KOVOLIS HEDVIKOV is being the only foundry in the Czech Republic, and one of few foundries in Europe, offering Rheocasting (semisolid) in serial production. Semi-solid forming has proven to be an effective solution for the production of high integrity parts.
In 2021 we successfully installed Friction Stir Welding technology (one of the most popular trends in welding technology) on a pilot project.
We were succesful in project of “Cores from anorganic salts for pressure die casting’ – Y2012-2015, supported from ALFA program of Czech technological agency, together with Technical university of Ostrava.