Hall 7 / Booth Number 7-531
If you can dream it, we can cast it
Who are we
Fondart was founded in 1971 as an artisan company operating in the field of die casting based in Cantù (Como).
Over time, the company entered multiple sectors, occupying an excellent position in the market thanks to collaborations with Italian and foreign companies.
Currently the factory extends over an area of 4000 m2 and an area available for expansion of 18,000 m2.
What do we do
Production includes more than 1000 items and, thanks to the fleet of die casting machines, ranging from 200 tons to 1600 tons, we are able to create individual parts from a minimum of 9g to a maximum of 25kg.
We carry out processes such as: trimming burrs, rotary and linear sandblasting, tumbling, CNC and transfer machining, assembly and quality control. Moreover, we have partners that do coating and specific packaging for us.
How do we work
The production and mechanical processes carried out are carefully controlled and managed following the standards of the ISO 9001:2015 quality system.
Our interlocutors and the sectors we address have evolved as a consequence of the increasingly rapid changes in the market for which we produce: high voltage terminal blocks, motor components, electrical systems, internal and external lighting, parts of household appliances, components for furniture, sporting goods, medical and telecommunications, naval sector, components for hydraulic filtering systems, etc.
• the speed of order processing thanks to the presence in our staff of 60 employees distributed over multiple shifts;
• the presence of automatically operating presses which also allow vacuum to be applied;
• the availability to produce even small batches;
• finishing and mechanical processing department within the company;
• the presence of a quality control laboratory within the company, which has instruments such as: radiographic control, spectrometer, durometer, three-dimensional measuring machine, laser marking etc...
If you want to learn more about us, we invite you to visit our website:www.fond-art.net
Quality | Mechanical processing | Flexibility | Family business | Availability | Aluminium