Tips and tricks for social media
LinkedIn and Twitter – here's how!
- Create your account and follow the official EUROGUSS-channels on LinkedIn and Twitter. That way you will not miss any news!
- Share or retweet our content on your channel(s) and/or comment on it.
- Post news about your trade fair participation on your channels and/or your company’s channels regularly! Further down, you will find a few trade fair-storytelling-ideas for your posts.
- Whenever you post something about EUROGUSS, please tag our official page in your post! This will show us when you communicate something about EUROGUSS and we can react to it.
- Please always use our official hashtag in your posts: #EUROGUSS
- Use our social media assets to draw attention to your trade fair participation (some of the assets can be personalised with your own company logo and stand number).
A few content ideas for your posts
In the run-up to EUROGUSS:
- Save-the-Date-Post for EUROGUSS 2022
- Name your personal visitor codes and invite your customers
- Name your stand and hall number
- Introduce staff (text/video clip) who will be on site
- Make appointments on site + online
- Announce what your customers can expect at EUROGUSS 2022 (text, photos, videos, …)
- Post a video clip with a personal invitation from the Managing Director/Marketing Director/etc.
Right before the start of the fair:
- Post behind-the-scenes content from your trade fair preparations (meetings, stand construction, preparation of documents, ...)
- Post behind-the-scenes content from the journey to Nuremberg, during set up, …
During the exhibition:
- Post impressions during the exhibition
After the trade fair:
- Thank all participants and point out that you can still be reached via your exhibitor/product entry on our website
- Post impressions and summaries from EUROGUSS
- Share statements from staff, clients, partners, …
Promote your exhibitor profile
Link your exhibitor profile in the EUROGUSS catalogue in your social media activities or point to your profile directly in your marketing measures.
We look forward to many exciting contributions and insights into your trade fair preparations!