Guided Tours EUROGUSS 2022
With the Guided Tours at EUROGUSS, we not only offer visitors a special service. Our thematically structured tours offer you as an exhibitor the opportunity to present your innovative products, services and performances to interested participants in a targeted manner.
These are the main topics of our tours for EUROGUSS 2022
- Components / parts for electromobility (fully booked)
- Foundry 4.0 - Digitalization in the die casting industry
- Innovations and sustainable production solutions for die casting
- Giga Casting/Structural components (fully booked)
- Be part of the exclusive group of only 5 stops per Guided Tour
- Short presentation at your booth of 5 minutes plus 2 minutes Q&A
- You will receive the contact details of the participants for your sales department afterwards
- As participants of the Guided Tour can be filtered separately in the exhibitor and product database
- The Guided Tours incl. the stops will be highlighted in the supporting program on the website (e.g. event planner)
- Promotion of the Guided Tours in all visitor mailings for EUROGUSS 2022
- Promotion in all active social media channels of EUROGUSS
Please tick in the form below for which tour you would like to register as a station. Places are allocated on a first come, first serve basis and are limited. Be quick! Registration deadline is 18.05.2022.
The participation fee is EUR 399 per company.