The exhibition's offer at a glance
The exhibitions covers the fields of die casting, die casting processes and die casting machinery. On three exhibition days, exhibitors and visitors will be able to discuss the latest developments within the die casting industry.
The world of EUROGUSS
The products on display at EUROGUSS are an exact reflection of the industry and give a compact show of all the tools you need for successful business.
- Die casting foundries
- Die casting machines and plants
- Peripheral devices and systems
- Furnaces and accessories
- Moulds and accessories
- Rapid prototyping/rapid tooling
- Parting agents/operating materials
- After treatment of castings/CNC treatment
- Hardening and surface technology
- Measuring/control and regulation technology
- Quality assurance/control
- Material testing
- Drive technology
- Transportation and manipulation
- Enviromental protection/waste management/protection of labour
- Complete solutions for die casting foundries
- Control systems for die casting foundries
- CAD, CAM, DNC, CAE, PPS, CAQ, CASE systems
- Methods of simulation and computation
- Associations/technical journals
Where can you find what in the exhibition venue? The floor plan shows you the hall allocation, main themes, entrances and exits, catering outlets, toilets and car parks at a glance.
You are looking for a particular exhibitor at EUROGUSS or would like to find out about their products in advance? Our exhibitor and product search helps you to plan your visit. You can also put together your own personal guided tour of EUROGUSS.