ZLeak Tube is an innovative technology for core-inserting HPDC(High Pressure Die Casting).
The specially composed filler materials are filled as dual layer inside aluminum pipe.
These fillers generate a counter pressure inside the pipe during the HPDC process in order to sustain its origal shape.
Also, they are easily and cleanly removed after the die casting, which will be the coolant channel in the cast.
ZLeak Tube, extruded pipe, guarantees no leakage failure in for example EV motors.
This technology enhances safety from coolant leakage, and lowers production cost by simplifying processes.
Main application fields are:
• HSG(Hybrid Starter Generator) motor for PHEV/MHEV
• Traction motor for BEV / FCEV
• Cooling cover for OBC & converter
• Thermal management components for battery pack
• For more information please visit www.mhrnd.com