Metalflow’s pressure Die Casting release agents are the result of decades of experience in the field of de-sign and development of release agents for the metal industry. Technological lubricants and auxiliary products deve-loped with the latest advances to improve the proces-ses, help our clients with their waste management and allow them to comply with the most demanding envi-ronmental regulations.
Metalflow has 40 years of accumulated experience in the field of design and development of release agents for the metal industry.
Our Release agents are suitable for aluminium, magnesium, zamak, copper and brass.
- CASTFLOW: Water-based emulsions with high lubricating and cooling power, which contain various types of solids and additives depending on the part to be obtained, the desired level of surface finish, and subsequent processes that the part as well as the residual release agent will be subjected to.
- DESMOLDFLOW: Highly additivated oils with excellent lubricating and anti-corrosive power. Thanks to their water-free formulation, they are products that generate little or null residue.
- POWDERFLOW: Solid dispersions of powder release agent for electrostatic application on the die. Their consumption is 100 times less than their water-based equivalents and they do not generate residues.
- ALUFLOW: Aluminium or graphite industrial greases specially designed for direct application in start-up and hot spot situations.
In Metalflow we have developed our own technologies and incorporated them to our release agents to increase their efficiency and help our clients overcome the most demanding challenges in the die casting industry:
- READY TO USE TECHNOLOGY: Designed to reduce consumption and increase the productivity of complex parts casting and when using new allo-ys of Aluminum and Magnesium.
- UHT POLYSILOXANES: Developed to perform at high temperatures, being a natural substitute of waxes.
- FREE PASS TECHNOLOGY: Developed to prevent nozzles and filters from clogging.
- WAX FREE TECHNOLOGY: Formulated to prevent residues in the die and chillvents, and to perform under heavy requirements.
- BIOSHIELD FORMULATIONS: Designed to ensure a long-term stability of the release agent, especially in recirculating systems.