ZLD - waste water free production
Process water recirculation management
We are committed to sustainable process water recirculation (water recycling and water reuse or ZLD – Zero Liquid Discharge).
In doing so, we seek to recover water of excellent quality and reuse waste.
By using combined technologies, such as membrane processes and vacuum evaporation, a sufficient concentration of waste can be achieved to:
- Reuse the water recovered after the treatment process.
- sell the waste as a valuable material for other applications.
- use the waste as an alternative fuel in cogeneration or other systems.
Some advantages of recirculation:
- Reduction of the company's environmental impact by minimizing liquid waste.
- Financial savings on external waste disposal.
- Fresh water savings by reusing the water generated in the process.
- Increase in the company's commitment to sustainability.
- Strict compliance with the most demanding environmental regulations.
- Reduced dependence on external service providers.
- High degree of automation.
- Possibility of using secondary heat from other processes, which drastically reduces operating costs.