Your solution for defective or worn shot sleeves!
For over 27 years we have been offering our technique to repair/recondition defective or worn shot sleeves. Our process is the number one on the market. Our process has 3 phases.
- Along the entire length of the shot sleeve, the material above the depth of the damage is removed
- New material is added
- Surplus material is removed on the diameter wished by the customer
Besides the actual reconditioning, we also offer additional processing services.
- Enlargement or reduction in the inside or outside diameter without using wear bushes
- Application of chamfering or radit to the inside and outside diameter
- Lengthening or shortening
- Reviewing the fit
- Milling of 3D contours
- Permanent connection of base bodies with wearing bushings
- Placement of new filling openings and vaccum holes
- Integration of pin holes and surfaces as protection against twisting
- Placement of slots and holest o disturbe lubrication
- Adaption of U-shaped filling openings into filling openings that are closed at the front by integration a bar
- Sealing or new production of cooling jackets
- Sealing of cooling circuits (sealing plugs, König-Expander, special welding procedures)
- Non-detachable labeling
- Thermal cleaning
- And a lot of more