+++ The entries in the following exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for EUROGUSS 2022 from 7 December 2021. +++
Ergonomic pallet strapping system with electrically driven ChainLance.
Strapping without bending, comfortable in an upright position with ideal working height. The pallet can be strapped comfortable by one person from one side. This works length- and crosswise the pallet. Floor clearance requested is only 8 cm (special design possible from 5,0 cm floor clearance on).
Central power supply with battery for strapping machine and sealing head. With the novel aluminum keypad, optimal setting of tension force and welding time possible. The display shows you at any time the set tension force and the welding time. So you are mobile and always and everywhere on standby.
- 712E / 725E / 740E with electrically driven ChainLance, electronically controlled speed via joystick
- Fully integrated sealing head (tension force 1200N / 2500N / 4000N)
- Tool-Lift for sealing head
- for PP- and PET-Straps
- Triplex–Tool–Lift: The Triplex–Tool–Lift enables tensioning and sealing not only on the side of a pallet (side sealing), but also on the top (top sealing). Minimum pallet height for side sealing is 760mm. Maximum pallet height for top sealing is 780mm.
- Line–Laser: The Line–Laser indicates the distance and the alignment of the machine to the pallet, which simplifies the positioning of the machine in front of the pallet.
- Reversing sledge: Reversing sledge 85S: Smaller version of the standard sledge. Minimum clearance width: 160mm. Reversing sledge 47: For strapping pallets of a minimum clearance height of 47mm.
- Headpiece with bumper: For strapping pallets with lateral overlappings up to 40mm, e.g. cardboard covers or uneven side surfaces
- Sealing head removable from the Triplex–Tool–Lift: If the strap needs to be tensioned and sealed in positions which cannot be reached by the Triplex–Tool–Lift, e.g. inside a mesh transport box or with horizontal strapping
- Strap brake relief: The brake resistance of the strap roll ran be reduced to 20% by simply pushing a foot pedal. The manual pulling out of an additional strap is made much easier.
The "Aktion Gesunder Rücken e. V." certified ergonomically pallet strapping system of ErgoPack (www.agr-ev.de)