New version 12X faster can tackle black, multicolored and shiny surfaces with metrology accuracy for applications directly on the shop floor.
The MetraSCAN 3D is very intuitive and easy to use, ensuring short learning curves and operation by any level of user. Customers from the manufacturing, automotive and aerospace industries can look forward to the following enhancements:
- 1.5X more accurate: Volumetric accuracy of 0.064 mm (0.0025 in.) regardless of environment instabilities
- Fastest 3D scanner on the market: Features the highest measurement rate among all laser scanners with 480,000 measurements/second, 12 times faster than the previous generation
- New light, sturdy design for shop-floor hardware reliability: Offers enhanced user experience as well as profitable time and cost benefits for operators
- Available in 350 and 750 models, and both in Standard and Elite version: Users can choose the speed and accuracy matching their requirements
Thanks to TRUaccuracy, the MetraSCAN 3D optical-based data acquisition process provides measurement accuracy for small to large parts and assemblies that are insensitive to the instabilities of the environment. Efficient on black, multicolored and shiny surfaces, the system helps manufacturers to quickly address potential quality control issues at any stage of the production cycle, regardless of part complexity and material.
Other products from
Handheld Optical CMM 3D Scanner - MetraSCAN 3D is assigned to following product groups:
- Rapid prototyping/rapid tooling (49)
- Measuring/control and regulation technology (67)
- Quality assurance/control (55)
- CAD, CAM, DNC, CAE, PPS, CAQ, CASE systems (39)