The new HandySCAN BLACK combines high-performance 3D scanning with improved optics, multiple blue laser technology and a sleek, ergonomic design. Its distinctive simplicity and portability advantages are a staple of Creaform’s product line. As the company’s flagship portable metrology-grade 3D scanner, the HandySCAN BLACK sets the standard for measurement, regardless of size, material or complexity, within seconds anywhere.
The benefits of the metrology-grade HandySCAN 3D are truly compelling:
- 4X resolution: Captures fine details and large volumes thanks to the unique and versatile combination of improved high-performance optics and multiple blue laser technology.
- 3X faster measurement speed and instant mesh: Larger scanning area featuring 11 blue laser crosses that take up to 1,300,000 measurements per second, ultimately cutting down the time between acquisition and workable files.
- More accurate and traceable measurements: Volumetric accuracy of 0.020 mm + 0.040 mm/m (0.0008 in. + 0.0005 in./ft) based on VDI/VDE 2634 part 3 as well as ISO 17025, ensuring reliability and full traceability to international standards.
- Available in BLACK and BLACK|Elite: Customers can choose from two models based on their needs: part complexity, measurement speed, accuracy, etc.
Other products from
Metrology-Grade 3D Scanner - HandySCAN 3D is assigned to following product groups:
- Rapid prototyping/rapid tooling (51)
- Measuring/control and regulation technology (67)
- Quality assurance/control (55)
- CAD, CAM, DNC, CAE, PPS, CAQ, CASE systems (40)
- Engineering (99)