Our goal – production of durable parts. For that reason, we have integrated various processes of quality management in our daily routine for monitoring our products’ quality and concepts. Our company’s philosophy involves manufacturing high-class components while taking care of precision in all production stages.
Since 1995, for instance, we fulfil the norms of DIN EN ISO 9001. Moreover, our location in Postbauer-Heng is IATF 16949 certified. This certificate enables us to deliver automotive parts that are produced by using self-manufactured tools in manufacturing processes like aluminium die-casting and mechanical processing for reaching best results.
In addition, we have adapted our environmental management system to the requirements of the DIN EN ISO 14001.
Quality management at BOCK:
- X-ray units
- CT scan
- Test laboratory with 3D measuring machines
- Optical measuring systems (GOM)
- Production monitoring (Statistical Process Control – SPC)
- ISIR (Initial Sample Inspection Report)
- PPAP (Production Part Approval Process)
- Tension tests
- MFI / MVR measurements
- Colour measurements
Other products from
Quality Management is assigned to following product groups:
- Quality assurance/control (55)
- Material testing (43)