+++ The entries in the following exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for EUROGUSS 2022 from 7 December 2021. +++
As innovative industrial company, we skilfully take advantage of our technical competence and focus on self-designed tools for the production of our components made from aluminium or plastics. At our plants in Germany, Hungary and China where we have a tool shop and a tool design department, we mainly produce freeform surface tools with up to 14 tons weight, which offers us the possibility to produce individual industry components in highest quality.
Our comprehensive knowledge combined with continuous investments in new machines as well as the use of fully automatic CAD/CAM technology enables us to steadily improve our capability in our tool design and tool shop departments. The result of this progress is among others a modern milling centre with toll changer and a capacity for up to 60 different tools. This is of course also an advantage for our customers as we were consequently able to tremendously increase our capacity, to get more flexible, to shorten the reaction time for tool changes and to enhance the planning security. Owing to a 24-hour repair- and maintenance crew, downtimes are practically eliminated.
Tool design and tool shop at a glance:
- Fully automatic CAD/CAM-technology
- Modern milling centres (up to 5 axis) incl. tool changer with a capacity for up to 60 different machining tools
- High speed milling machines and gantry eroding machines
- Automatic tool changes between standard (8‘ U/min) and high frequency spindle(40‘ U/min)
- Due to the high degree of automation and the hands-on mentality of medium-sized companies, tools can be realized in up to 10 weeks