YXLON WI26 G is our latest inline X-ray inspection system for alloy wheels. Using our new digital detector array it combines high-speed wheel inspection with outstanding image quality.
WI26 G is our most advanced inline wheel X-ray inspection system for alloy wheels, combining high-speed wheel inspection and outstanding image quality. The WI26 G is dedicated to automatic inspection with software that delivers objective and reliable decisions and a minimum of pseudo rejects.
The system has been designed for maximum availability in 24/7 inline operation and minimum cost of ownership due to low maintenance requirements.
WI26 G offers short cycle times for your whole product mix:
- Less than 20 seconds for inspection of an example 7x17" wheel with 5 spokes (that's nearly 1.5M wheels per year) or
- A short 22 sec cycle time for an 8x19" wheel with 7 spokes.
New gripper manipulator technology supports a range of 13‘‘ to 26‘‘ size wheels with a maximum width of 430 mm and a weight of up to 50 kg. And our state-of-the-art YXLON Panel 460 detector offers the best image quality with 16 bit dynamic resolution and a large active area of 300 mm x 300 mm, which saves inspection time due to a minimum number of necessary projections.
New revolving lock system allows quick and smooth in/out feed of wheels at high throughput with a minimum of wear on parts.
WI26 G features a small footprint with wide opening service access doors and can be fully integrated in your wheel plant processes:
- Casting station delivers the X-ray results straight to the casting for fast feedback new batches
- Statistics server delivers data for continuous improvement of the production quality
- Review station allows maximizing the inspection efficiency
YXLON WI26 G in a nutshell:
- Reliable inspection decisions based on outstanding image quality
- High-speed wheel inspection of the heaviest wheels with our new gripper manipulator
- Automatic inspection software for a reliable, objective inspection decision and low pseudo reject numbers
- Revolving in/out-feed doors for high throughput at maximum up-time and minimum maintenance costs
- Automatic calibration, eliminating need for frequent program maintenance
- Full integration into the plant for efficient and comfortable processes