By changing the fixtures of our leak testing machines it is possible to test all parts from small pump housings to large gearboxes e.g. by using the pressure difference procedure. If necessary it is possible to localize leakages with a submersion test: The component is filled with air in a transparent water tank. Then leakages can be precisely located through the formation of bubbles.
- Manual charging, automated charging
- Measuring devices based on Froehlich/PK MPS350 and MFL300 or customer-specific measuring devices
- Testing pressures: -0,8 - 11 bar
- Test programs: >99
- Automated program selection
- Optionally water tanks made of macrolon with an all-around view to localize leakages