Our release agents have been developed in order to achieve an excellent film formation in a wide range of temperatures, reduce product loss due to over-application, and protect the die from corrosion, providing maximum cleanliness and perfect finishes.
Our Release agents are suitable for aluminium, magnesium, zamak, copper and brass.
- CASTFLOW: Water-based emulsions with high lubricating and cooling power, which contain various types of solids and additives depending on the part to be obtained, the desired level of surface finish, and subsequent processes that the part as well as the residual release agent will be subjected to.
- DESMOLDFLOW: Highly additivated oils with excellent lubricating and anti-corrosive power. Thanks to their water-free formulation, they are products that generate little or null residue.
- POWDERFLOW: Solid dispersions of powder release agent for electrostatic application on the die. Their consumption is 100 times less than their water-based equivalents and they do not generate residues.
- ALUFLOW: Aluminium or graphite industrial greases specially designed for direct application in start-up and hot spot situations.
Leading own-developed technologies:
- FREE PASS TECHNOLOGY: Forget about clogged nozzles and filters. Specially developed for high demanding applications, like big automotive parts.
- WAX FREE TECHNOLOGY: Same release power but free of waxes to avoid problems of obtured vaccum filters and air exits on dies.
- BIOSHIELD TECHNOLOGY: Prevents bacterial growth in the dilution tank and circuits.
Other products from
Release agents for High pressure Die casting (HPDC) is assigned to following product groups:
- Parting agents/operating materials (52)