Investment- and Vacuum-Casting before the tool is ready (Die Casting ~/ Inj. Moulding~)
PORTEC provides services for product development and prototyping.
With assistance of various 3d-engineering and printing systems, the company rapidly build models for design, concept or functional evaluation, especially for R&D-departments and pilot production units.
By using additive manufactured lost patterns, the company belongs to the few SMEs in Germany´s prototyping business, which have the technical capability and the organisational flexibility to cast prototypes or small batches in a very short lead time: Investment Casting for metal alloys and Vacuum Casting for plastic material.
With the described combination of technologies, the additive manufacturing of models and approved casting technologies for metal and plastic, PORTEC covers a wide range of quantities from an ´unique one´ over prototypes up to small batches.
- Complete chain for rapid engineering and manufacturing for both, unique products or small batches in metal and plastic
- Various 3d-software for design, engineering, data repair, scan and simulation
- Different 3d-printing technologies for plastic (SLA, FDM, VOX) and wax
- Investment Casting technologies for wide range of metal alloys
- Vacuum Casting and Injection Moulding for plastic components
- Rapid tooling for injection moulding by 3d-laser-beam-machining (caving)
- Services for development as designing, finding technical principles; dimensioning
- 3d-designing, -engineering, -data repair and -simulation
- Unique or spare parts, prototypes and small batches via 3d-printing Investment or vacuum casting
- and following surface treatment
- Manipulation and finishing of printed or casted components in plastic, wax, metal
- Depend on the challenges and customers’ requirements: Finding the best way in a combination of printing, vacuum casting, injection moulding or investment casting technologies
PORTEC GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Die casting foundries (455)
- Moulds and accessories (291)
- Rapid prototyping/rapid tooling (81)
- Heat treatment and surface technology (121)
- Research/development/services (145)