Knowhow Wilhelms – Extensive expertise for top grade quality!
Set up by graduate engineer Frank Wilhelms, the Knowhow Wilhelms GmbH in Königs Wusterhausen near Berlin is your competent and first-rate partner for consulting services in all fields of your business activity. We have more than 25 years of professional experience in environmental and quality management, maintenance and sales in foundry and automotive subcontracting industries.
Our longstanding and reliable customer relations are based upon trust and purposeful work oriented towards achievement. Moreover, we always gear our current working method to the ever-changing requirements of business consultancy. Continuous exchange of views and information with our clients in foundry and automotive subcontracting industries is the prerequisite for all our consulting projects being a success.
We develop tailor-made solutions to the whole range of business management. Our longstanding clients are foundries and automotive suppliers of various company sizes and legal forms.
They all take advantage of our specialists' comprehensive advice on fields ranging from laser welding and quality management to change and interim management.
Being a resident engineer of suppliers with BMW and Daimler plants in Berlin means:
- Always on-site with our clients.
- Quick solutions to problems without going the long way round.
- Better understanding of the clients' specific demands.
- No loss of response time because we know the persons in charge of this company.
- Rapid feedback on the quality of parts supplied by our clients.
- Laser welding is approved by a lot of car makers.
We can Help with samples to get a Approval from OEM for your product.
It make sens to validate the rework laser welding at the initial samples.
- Good results of laser welding
- no heat - influence - zones
- Very fine pinpoint areas can be welded.
- gentle on materials
- Different materials can be welded.
- Use hardness is achieved.
- no distortion by the welding
- no coarse grain zone at the transition
- no penetration
- For all Processes as Die casting, Gravity permanent mold casting,
- Sand casting, lost wax process
- und Materials like Aluminium, Magnesium, Iron casting, Steel casting ...
- Scrap Parts are directly reusable
- After welding will be grinded and reworked
- The required flatness must be respected.
- After that, the earlier flaw is almost no longer visible
- You retain approximately 80% of value added.
- Immediate positive impact on operating profit
- Immediately after finishing work again Delivery Capability
- No lost production capacity
- For all processes such as die casting, permanent mold casting,
- sand casting, investment casting and Material such as aluminum, magnesium, iron castings, steel castings, etc.