LiteAuto GmbH is a German company specialising in the manufacture of technical components made of magnesium, from development to production.
LiteAuto is able to replace any metal components with magnesium alloys.
Manufactured in our own processes, the alloys enable precise and complex shapes with low wall thicknesses, very good castability and long tool runtimes.
High efficiency in terms of weight reduction at competitive production costs has a positive effect on emission behaviour, while excellent damping characteristics increase driving comfort.
Magnesium offers excellent thermal as well as electromechanical properties and maximum sustainability, as it is 100% recyclable.
LiteAuto has in-depth and long-standing expertise along the entire value chain.
As a "solution provider" and development partner, our solutions meet the highest requirements in the automotive sector, both in terms of technical features and cost efficiency.
Core competencies / services:
- Deep undertstanding of Mg alloys (>50 different alloys)
- Excellent design & simulation expertise
- Sand-/Investment-/ Gravity Die-/Pressure Die cast
- Open- / Closed Die Forging
- CNC / JIG / Cutting / Milling / CMM
- Conversion Coating / Anodizing / Surface Sealing / Painting
Replacement of components made of steel, aluminium or other composite materials (e.g. carbon) with application in the drivetrain, interior/exterior, chassis or body, e.g.:
- Oil Sumps
- Engine Housings (Car / E-Bikes)
Characteristics of magnesium:
- 40 % lighter than Al, 80 % lighter than steel
- High damping capacity (impact and shock absorption)
- Very good thermal conductivity
- Components made of Mg offer excellent dimensional stability, product fit, quality and Processing
- 100% recyclable
Liteauto GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
Die casting foundries (379)
- Production of magnesium parts (41)
- Further casting processes for non-ferrous metals (40)
- Development partners/system suppliers of automobile industry (103)
- Components ready for installation (99)
- Production of die cast gearbox castings (87)
- Production of die cast engine blocks (53)
- Production of chassis parts and structural parts (105)
- Miscellaneous (80)
- Rapid prototyping/rapid tooling (56)
- Parting agents/operating materials (47)
- Alloys/metals (92)
- Research/development/services (103)
- Engineering (115)