Fonderia Gattelli was born in Lugo di Romagna in 1963 as a small aluminium sand casting foundry dedicated to making performance mechanical components for local companies.
At the beginning of 1990s the company underwent a generational change in capability, becoming a gravity die casting foundry. This shift in technology was the turning point for Fonderia Gattelli, welcoming challenges that overtime has developed a professional knowledge base around technical casting solutions for various sectors, ultimately earning todays reputation.
It is with this professional level approach, the expertise over the last 50 years has now become consolidated and highly specialised. Equally the technology has also become highly advanced and offers many solutions to the technical challenges of our customers.
From this offering of high performance parts the company has a wide customer base, which includes many different fields, such as automotive, motorcycles, racing, mechanical and special applications.
Additionally, to production, the company carries out research and development activities, such as collaborative projects with the national research institutes and universities.
From continued expansion the company now has a full array of capability, occupying two locations, a 10.000m2
footprint dedicated to gravity die casting.
Fonderia Gattelli srl offers you products from these product groups:
Die casting foundries (455)
- Production of aluminium parts (311)
- Heat-treatable and weldable vacuum casting for safety devices (29)
- Squeeze casting (29)
- Components ready for installation (105)
- Production of die cast gearbox castings (91)
- Production of die cast engine blocks (56)
- Production of chassis parts and structural parts (122)
- After treatment of castings/CNC treatment (212)
- Heat treatment and surface technology (121)