Teknia Aluminium Division: “Die Casting and Complex Machining of Aluminium Parts for Customer Excellence”
Teknia is a leading worldwide company founded in 1992 in Spain. The main business unit is Teknia Automotive which involves the four divisions “Machining”, “Metallic”, “Plastic” and “Aluminium”. The aluminium division was added in the year 2018 by acquisition of former “Mecanizados Norte Bravo, S.L.”.
With a staff in excess of 580 employees for the aluminium division, TEKNIA combines youth and experience to obtain a dynamic and modern company. Our main objective is to offer to the client our deep know-how in every step of project development and series delivery:
- 3D Product optimization to research & develop together the best design
- Own tool design with the most modern software design systems
- Mold flow and solidification simulation (Quik Cast) help us to optimize the design of products and tooling
- Our own die construction workshop equipped with modern machinery offers at the same time experience, flexibility & reliability to you.
- Clamping devices for machining are also built inhouse.
With our skilled employees and the necessary machinery we give shape to your products:
- Variety of alloys (secondary, semi-secondary)
- Die casting with high pressure die casting cells from 500 to – 1.800 to
- Latest state of the art technologies and peripheries
Different machining concepts fulfil your requirements of getting a finished part ready for assembly
- Vertical and Horizontal machining centers
- Robotized machining cells with additional integrated operations like cleaning, leak-test, 100% controls
- Transfer Machines with additional integrated operations.
- It is an endeavor to provide full service to the customer, so we offer you the pre-assemblies of part specific components, i.e.: bearings, circlips, sealing gasket or others.
- The main strategy is to achieve a continuous improvement in quality and productivity of our service and products.
- One of our principles is to promote training, awareness and personal involvement of the staff to overcome the problems and assure the improvement in the quality on their work.
- Every process step is accompanied by preventive quality activities. Adequate control frequencies based on process capabilities are implemented. Necessary control equipment such as X-ray, CMM´s, residual particle analysis laboratory is a must.
Teknia Aluminum has three production plants in Spain, Mexico and Romania and is present with sales offices all over the world to offer you a worldwide service.
Teknia Ampuero, S.L.U. Teknia Automotive Aluminium Division offers you products from these product groups:
Die casting foundries (321)
- Production of aluminium parts (242)
- Production of zinc parts (65)
- Squeeze casting (24)
- Development partners/system suppliers of automobile industry (95)
- Components ready for installation (88)
- Production of die cast gearbox castings (76)
- Production of chassis parts and structural parts (88)
- Miscellaneous (55)