Automotive components from BOCK: always an excellent solution
Inspired by smart concepts – this is the leading principle of BOCK. Since 1969, company founder Martin Bock has set the corner stone of today’s BOCK-Group with one machine only, we have evolved to a trend-setting manufacturer of high-quality components for the automobile sector, industry and office chairs as well as lounge furniture. We produce both individual and standardised solutions made out of aluminium and plastic for automobile industry and leading office furniture manufacturer.
Our key to success is hereby the unique combination of long time experience, innovative technologies and comprehensive technical expertise. Owing to these competences, we can always provide our customers with optimum solutions – whether for the automotive sector or for any other industry field, we adjust our components to the individual requirements of our customers.
Being your innovative specialised partner, we design and produce the tools for our machines on ourselves. This enables us to handle promptly your inquiries and to monitor thoroughly the quality of our industry components. By doing so we have furthermore the possibility of reacting optimally and flexibly to our customers’ requirements.
This full service allows us always to fulfill the expectations of our customers from the automotive sector and industry. This also applies to our customised project management that already starts in the concept development phase. Our close cooperation with our customers and our technical know-how are only two factors which help us to continuously improve our concepts and to produce innovative and excellent industry components.
BOCK 1 GmbH & Co KG Kunststoffverarbeitung Aluminiumdruckguss offers you products from these product groups:
Die casting foundries (321)
- Production of aluminium parts (242)
- Production of zinc parts (65)
- Heat-treatable and weldable vacuum casting for safety devices (27)
- Squeeze casting (24)
- Development partners/system suppliers of automobile industry (95)
- Components ready for installation (88)
- Production of die cast gearbox castings (76)
- Moulds and accessories (233)
- Rapid prototyping/rapid tooling (49)
- After treatment of castings/CNC treatment (163)
- Heat treatment and surface technology (88)
- Methods of simulation and computation (39)
- Research/development/services (70)
- Engineering (99)