Rockman Industries was incorporated in the year 1960 as a bicycle component manufacturer. Today, the company is a leading Aluminum die casting components, machined & painted assemblies supplier to world’s largest motorcycle manufacturer and renowned automobile OEMs. Having five plants located at, Haridwar, Ludhiana, Chennai & Bawal we have capacity of more than 65000 tonnes of aluminum processing annually. We have expertise in all the three casting processes (GDC, LPDC, and HPDC).
Rockman is industry leader in 2 wheeler alloy wheels with installed capacity of 5.8 million wheels annually. Apart from 2 wheeler alloy wheels we are into manufacturing of cylinder head, cylinder block, crank case, crank case covers, oil pan, transmission housing, etc. Rockman is also manufacturing drive chains, cam chains, and starter chains for motor cycles; supplying to OEMs and also in after market.
Rockman has recently diversified into Carbon Composites Technology through acquisition of a British-Indian enterprise, Moldex Composites, providing world-class and cost-effective advanced composites solutions. With this acquisition, now Rockman is ready to cater to the global shift towards carbon fibre in automobiles, besides an entry into motorsports and aerospace.
Rockman Industries Ltd offers you products from these product groups:
Die casting foundries (321)
- Production of aluminium parts (242)
- Heat-treatable and weldable vacuum casting for safety devices (27)
- Squeeze casting (24)
- Further casting processes for non-ferrous metals (36)
- Development partners/system suppliers of automobile industry (95)
- Components ready for installation (88)
- Production of die cast gearbox castings (76)
- Production of die cast engine blocks (38)
- Production of chassis parts and structural parts (88)
- Miscellaneous (55)
- Engineering (99)