DIE CASTING DIVISION: the division of SIRA INDUSTRIE specialized in die casting of aluminium alloys, in the construction of die casting dies, in the connected machining of castings and assembly of components.
The DIE CASTING DIVISION allows SIRA INDUSTRIE to provide an increasingly advanced and demanding market with total quality and reduced time needed for product development.
Today, three production sites allow the DIE CASTING DIVISION to exploit the over 60 years of know-how of the SIRA INDUSTRIE group, in order to build a current example of a multinational company that designs, builds, pre-assembles, stores and then delivers die cast aluminium components to Customers all over the world.
- Sirpress, Nusco in the province of Avellino (Italy)
- Emilpress, Serravalle province of Ferrara (Italy)
- Sira (Tianjin) Aluminum Products Co., Ltd, Jinghai (China)
The production of die casting parts, takes place indifferently in one or the other production plant of the group: the synergies between plants, the deep knowledge of the technologies used and the economic and financial solidity, allow the DIE CASTING DIVISION of SIRA INDUSTRIE, to offer integrated solutions for advanced die casting.
DIE CASTING DIVISION of SIRA INDUSTRIE reaches its GOALS through its STRENGTHS:
- to respond to the needs of the customer through total management of all the different activities concerning the single project: the Customer first of all;
- to achieve and maintain the best performance in the production of die casting parts and in the relevant machining process, including assembly: economic and financial reliability built up over time;
- to maintain its original production flexibility: strategic location of the production sites, with equivalent internal production;
- achieving and maintaining the best know-how on the market in the design and production of die-casting molds for light alloys: Quality has absolute priority;
- to keep the innovative technologies used constantly updated;
- Employee retention: constant improvement of operators skills and compliance with safety standards in the working environment;
- to continue to certify the relationship of trust with customers all over the world, through our work and single operational performances.
Principles and Values
The corporate policy of SIRA INDUSTRIE DIE CASTING DIVISION focuses on the continuous improvement of its performance, to continue to guarantee the customer an innovative, precise and competitive industrial project.
The DIE CASTING DIVISION of SIRA INDUSTRIE assists the Customer in all the phases of the common production experience, thanks to the unique know-how acquired in many years of experience, together with highly qualified personnel ready to provide immediate and concrete answers to specific production requirements.
High Quality Processes and Products is the watchword and constant mantra of SIRA INDUSTRIE DIE CASTING DIVISION, certifiable by the most important global certifications and by satisfying the criteria of strict final product audits, performed by our best customers.
Exhibitor videoPlay video
Emilpress Group srl offers you products from these product groups:
Die casting foundries (455)
- Production of aluminium parts (311)
- Heat-treatable and weldable vacuum casting for safety devices (29)
- Squeeze casting (29)
- Development partners/system suppliers of automobile industry (105)
- Components ready for installation (105)
- Production of die cast gearbox castings (91)
- Production of chassis parts and structural parts (122)
- Miscellaneous (84)
- Moulds and accessories (291)