Transvalor is one of the leading players in the field of simulation software development for material forming processes. More than 900 customers around the world have placed their trust in Transvalor, whose solutions bring major added value in terms of engineering and production in a wide range of sectors including Automobile, Aeronautics, Energy, Heavy Industry, Medicine, Watchmaking and many other areas.
A strong link with research
Created in 1984 in France Transvalor maintains close ties with the research world as can be seen in their close partnership with the Centre de Mise en Forme des Matériaux (CEMEF), whose activities are focused on material forming and numerical analysis. This partnership provides a constant flow of scientific developments and can be seen in the new, innovative functions that are regularly implemented in Transvalor software.
A range of simulation software for material forming
Throughout its almost 40 years of experience and research in material forming simulation, Transvalor has developed a suite of high-performance software systems covering a wide range of forming processes for liquid or solid metallic materials, as well as for polymers.
Transvalor’s “Material Forming” offer now includes 7 software programs:
- THERCAST®: for metal casting in traditional foundry operations, ingot casting and continuous casting.
- FORGE®: for metal forming in all temperature ranges. This software has an excellent international reputation in its market.
- DIGIMU®: for predicting the evolution of microstructures in metal alloys on the grain level during heat or thermomechanical treatment.
- SIMHEAT®: for heat treatment processes (induction heating, carburizing, nitriding, ageing, etc.)
- TRANSWELD®: for welding processes (arc, laser, spot welding, etc.).
- COLDFORM®: for cold metal forming (fasteners, screws and bolts, fine blanking, etc.).
- REM3D®: for polymer forming (chemical foaming etc.)
- Z-SET: for material and structure analysis
THERCAST®, proposed by Transvalor since 2012, is suited for any kind of ferrous or non-ferrous alloys, this product can simulate many kind of foundry processes, whatever the technology used: sand casting, shell mold casting, low-pressure casting, pressure die-casting, centrifugal casting, tilt casting or lost-wax casting.
By simulating your metal casting with THERCAST®, you will be enable to reduce development and manufacturing costs, extend your tool and mold service life and improve the quality and the innovative factor of your parts.
Indeed, THERCAST® allows predict the microstructure evolution to avoid defects. You can also calibrate your process and to accurately determine the specifications of the products.
Take the most of our technological skills
Transvalor provides everyday support for the software integration into the customer’s environment through its highly qualified Customer Service department. Transvalor also provides skills training that is personalized to encourage knowledge transfer to users and to constantly improve their levels of competitiveness. The Expertise & Consulting department provides special technical assistance in the form of services for solving complex industrial problems.
A global presence
Nestled in the heart of the Sophia-Antipolis technopole in France, Transvalor is attractive in its geographical location and benefits from the presence of international research teams that develop particularly ambitious and innovative projects. Transvalor has a solid international presence through its network of distributors and sales staff in Europe and Asia. Its subsidiary, Transvalor Americas, is located in Chicago, Illinois, USA, and completes the package with a technical and sales presence throughout the Americas.
Transvalor S.A. offers you products from these product groups:
- Methods of simulation and computation (48)
- Research/development/services (103)
- Engineering (115)