+++ The entries in the following exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for EUROGUSS 2022 from 7 December 2021. +++
Ruf Maschinenbau GmbH & Co. KG has specialised in innovative briquette systems for more than 30 years. Wood and metal presses have been developed and produced in Zaisertshofen, Bavaria, Germany. RUF briquette systems are suitable for making briquettes from wood, metal and numerous other remnants. Since then, more than 4.200 RUF briquette systems are operating in more than 100 countries around the world.
The machines are suitable for aluminium, steel, cast iron, copper and many other metals.
Advantages of briquetting metal chips, etc.:
- Heavy reduction of volume, reducing storage and transportation costs
- Recycling of expensive cooling lubricants
- Recipients often pay a better price for briquettes than for loose chips
- Minimal burn-off and increased melting yield thereby
Advantages of RUF briquette systems in general:
- Suitable for fully automated 24-hour operation
- Compact construction
- Low electrical connection values in contrast to briquette performance
- A selection of many briquette shapes available to customers
- Direct integration into existing production systems is possible
- Individualised machine execution according to customer requirements
- Made-in-Germany quality