Founded in 2016, Torun Die Casting offers high quality HPDC parts made from aluminum and magnesium for the automotive, HVAC and other major industries. Torun Die Casting is part of the Torun Group, a Germany based group with production plants and warehouses in Germany, Czechia, Italy, Turkey, and the USA. Torun Group offers Brass, Copper, Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum and Magnesium parts produced with hot forging, low and high pressure die casting, vertical and horizontal CNC machining, transfer machining and bar turning.
Become a key strategic production partner for industry leading companies. Be an integral part of our customer’s success.
Provide customers, who prioritize partnership and share the same values as TORUN, with industrial products using different raw materials and production processes. Offer them:
- Optimum cost, quality, and speed,
- Service in global locations,
- Integrated solutions and design skills.
- Extensive CNC machining and automation know-how. Over 150 CNC machining units in production are automated with self-developed loading-unloading robot cells.
- Wide range of machining centers: Vertical Machining, Horizontal Machining, Swiss Type CNCs, Transfer Machines and Multi-Spindle Machines are available.
- Casting cell standardization: Strategic partnerships with well-known equipment manufacturers such as FRECH, STRIKO-WESTOFEN, FONDAREX, TECNOPRES and FANUC.
- State-of-the-Art Quality Laboratory
- Inhouse tool designs supported with casting simulations as well as FE Analysis where necessary.
- Extensive worldwide network
- Strategic local and foreign tool suppliers.