TORUN HIGH PRESSURE DIE CASTING was founded in 2016 by the Netherlands-based TORUN Group, which has trade and logistics centers in Germany and production facilities in Czech Republic, Italy and Turkey. TORUN HIGH PRESSURE DIE CASTING, which offers high quality products to automotive, aerospace, defense industry, air conditioning and other big industrial enterprises' metal parts anticipations, aims to be one of the world's most preferred parts suppliers.
Being sensitive towards its environment and stakeholders, respectful and fair, to become a preferred global strategic business partner in fulfilling customer expectations of big global industrial trademarks in developed and developing countries, in frame of being or becoming cost leader and solution oriented supplier.
To be a global brand by manufacturing components or parts, fulfilling expectations of worldwide reputable industrial organizations.
- TORUN has very deep experience in machining operations. More then 120 machining units are running along with 50 FANUC Robots in Torun Brass.
- Vertical Machining Centers, Horizental Machining Units, Free Cutting Machining Centers and around 20 Transfer Machines are running in TORUN Bakir.
- TORUN Brass transfers this experience to TORUN Aluminium in machining operation.
- Best Equipments in the market has been purchased for casting production ( FRECH, STRIKOWESTOFEN, FONDAREX, TEKNOPRESS, FANUC )
- Best Equipments in the process control and quality control has been purchased for automative requirements
( Metallographic lab, CT / XRAY, CMM, etc.., ZEISS, YXLON, MK, etc… )
- TORUN HIGH PRESSURE DIE CASTING is quite familiar with specific Porosity Standarts of OEM companies
- Tool Design and Runner design is made by our Engineering Department who has minimum 10 years experience in automative part groups.
- TORUN has also agreements with network of our strategic partners in engineering activities.
- TORUN has strategic local and foreign Tool-Shop partners in Turkey, in Italy and in Germany.