- high temperature resistance:
silicone cover: >+250°C, short term up to a maximum of +300°C
Therm-Textil fabric: >+700°C, short term up to +750°C
- fire-retardant and self-extinguishing
- highly effective insulation
- durable and robust
- not hazardous to health
Liquid metal splashes rolls off and the cables or hoses are better protected against the high temperatures due to the thicker material.
- extra heavy Therm-Textil fabric
- one-side with thicker silicone coating in color red
- fire-retardent and self-extinguishing
- specially designed to provide robust protection in foundries and steelworks
Areas of application
protection of water-cooled high-current cables and hose lines against hot slag and liquid metal splashes
We are unable to specify or confirm dielectric strength values for the Protector- fire – protection – sleeving type “variable” and „heavy”. The seams are made of a heat-resistant aramid thread (max. +500°C ) or alternatively of a glass thread with V2A wire reinforcement (max. +900° C).