1. Sourcing Suppliers
MES works with suppliers across the globe to bring you the best manufacturing resources.
Our criteria for suppliers includes:
- ISO certification
- Advanced Facilities
- Engineering Resources
- Solid History of Quality
- On-Time Production
2. Quality Management
We utilize project management tools & APQP to track every step of the tooling & manufacturing process.
- MES monitors & controls the tooling development & PPAP submission process with our suppliers.
- Review critical specs with customers, relaying information to suppliers at tooling kickoff.
- Supplier inspections to insure accurate method & measurements.
- 3rd party checks of raw materials at independent labs.
- In-person review by MES quality/sourcing engineers.
- Monitoring & communicating delivery timelines.
- Customer-approved tooling design.
3. Global Logistics
MES carefully manages the global Logistics process to save time and money on international shipping.
- We select the provider, consolidating orders in containers wherever possible.
- We manage import/export procedures.
- We monitor port conditions and re-route shipments, if necessary.
- We expertly navigate customs requirements, fees, and paperwork.
4. Domestic Operations
Many customers require domestic manufacturing operations to facilitate special orders.
MES offers a range of operations domestically to streamline your component requirements.
- Parts customization
- Special E-Coating.
- Painting or powder coating.
- Addition of part features such as holes, markings.
- Assembly to reduce customer costs.
5. Inventory Management
Warehousing | JIT | KANBAN
We have enhanced order processing, billing, inventory management, ERP, and EDI systems, which allows us to mirror our customer’s warehousing solutions. We manage the inventory process and provide JIT shipping of your parts and components.
Swiebodzin (Poland, EU)
Product videoPlay video
MES Supply Chain Management is assigned to following product groups:
Die casting foundries (527)
- Production of aluminium parts (364)
- Production of magnesium parts (75)
- Production of zinc parts (139)
- Heat-treatable and weldable vacuum casting for safety devices (39)
- Further casting processes for non-ferrous metals (58)
- Components ready for installation (117)
- Production of die cast engine blocks (61)
- Moulds and accessories (421)
- After treatment of castings/CNC treatment (313)
- Material testing (94)
- Methods of simulation and computation (71)
- Engineering (143)
- Die casting machines and plants (152)
- Rapid prototyping/rapid tooling (104)
- Parting agents/operating materials (66)
- Heat treatment and surface technology (154)
- Measuring/control and regulation technology (121)
- CAD, CAM, DNC, CAE, PPS, CAQ, CASE systems (70)
- Research/development/services (147)