The all-rounders for any application.
Achieving precision material breakdown in just a single operation: that’s the proven capability of the Erdwich single-shaft shredder.
How does it do it? The material is taken up by the cutting rotor and shredded repeatedly against the stator blade, using the tried-and-tested rotor/stator principle. This continues until the desired size has been achieved and the material can pass through the perforated screen underneath. The result is impressive: superior efficiency and optimum reliability for predefined fragment sizes.
Choose the mature and highly economical technology of the Erdwich single-shaft shredder for your application.
Technical features of the universal single-shaft shredder:
- Precise rotor/stator cutting system
- Individually fitted, replaceable cutter discs
- Integrated perforated disk to sort piece sizes
- Bulkhead seals to protect the shaft bearing
- Application-specific drive and cutter element models
- PLC unit featuring automated reverse and power down
The single-shaft all-rounder for a wide range of different materials:
- Plastic and metal swarf
- Metal castings and punched components
- Hospital waste
- Zinc slag, aluminium, steel, plastics
- Further reduction of electronic waste.
- And so on
In deciding for a single-shaft shredder from Erdwich you are also deciding in favour of years of experience and expertise in the development of recycling equipment.