The DSD strain gauge is used for measuring the column elongation of columns of any size and for evaluating the closing force of die casting machines and injection molding machines.
- Non-contact measuring principle, no susceptible strain gauges are required
- High-precision measurement due to special sensors
- Direct graphical representation of force imbalances between the columns
- Reduction of column breaks
- Reduction of burr formation
- Optimization of the load distribution in the closing part