These hydraulic cylinders are available with external guides for max. pressures of up to 160 bar (2320 PSI). The cylinder liner is plasma nitrated and suitable for use as a guide. These cylinders are used very often in aluminum die casting systems.
- Maximum operating pressure 160bar
- Ground, hardened and hard chrome plated piston rods
- Plasma nitrided cylinder barrel, good guide properties
- Piston diameters from Ø 63mm to Ø 140mm
- Floor side flange mounting
- Attenuation possible, adjustable on both sides
- Connection via O-ring seal possible (thereby eliminating the need for Piping)