Advance technology for continuous decoating and drying, from 500 kg/hr to 20 ton/hr, complying with the strictest environmental regulations.
The IDEX® system is designed for removing the volatile organic (paint, lacquers, oils) and inorganic (water) contaminants from a wide range of aluminium scraps by a continuous thermal process.
• Decoating aluminium shredded scrap such as
UBC, profile, litho, caps, foil, ...
• Drying machining chips, turnings, swarf, ...
IDEX® system main components are:
• The Rotary Kiln for processing the dirty scraps
• The Post-combustion chamber, for the incineration of the gases generated in the rotary kiln
• The recirculation fan between both equipments, in order to reuse part of the hot gases generated in the Post-combustion chamber
• The intermediate cyclone, for removing the small particles from the process, such as fines, dust, ...
Economical & Environmental benefits
• Very low overall energy consumption
• Reduce the metal losses and energy consumption in the melting process
• Improved the Foundry safety (no water)
• Controlled volatilization of the VOC
• Full incineration of the generated gases
• Reduces emissions to the environment