Our branded product Protector™ Electric Hose is a non-conductive cooling water hose
for induction furnaces and arc-furnaces (EAF).
- cover: self-extinguishing, hardly flammable, partly oil resistant, resistant to UV rays and ozone
- lining: hot water resistant
- temperature range: -30°C temporarily up to +110°C
- working pressure: 10 bar
- test pressure: 15 bar
- burst pressure > 30 bar
- electrical resistance: R> 10¹¹ Ω/m
- dielectric strength: > 6 kV/mm
- change of length at max. working pressure +/- 3%
- complies with REACH
Areas of application
- cooling water hoses or for water cooled high-current cables
- induction melting furnaces
- electric-arc-furnace (EAF)
- ladle furnace (LF)
- holding furnace
- inductive billet or bar heater
- induction hardening systems
For the safe operation of inductive machines the control of the water cooled inductor, the construction
of the emergency catching pit and the cooling water electro hose are very important.
Therefore we grant a 5 year guarantee for quality and workmanship from date of delivery.