Extensive material knowledge, highly motivated employees and modern technology – our strength in plastic processing is your advantage. Concentrated knowledge paired with decades of experience in plastic processing enables us also to cope with the most complicated requirements in our industry and automotive components.
Whether components from PP, PA, ABS, TPE or PS – at our worldwide manufacturing plants we produce, amongst other things, industry components made from thermoplastic polymers on numerous plastic injection moulding machines. So it is our daily business to make use of processing technologies like compact injection moulding, two component moulding, insert technology, TSG, mono-sandwich or internal gas pressure (GID) moulding. For also setting standards in terms of longevity, we use polymers with a fibreglass content of up to 60%.
Plastic processing at BOCK:
- More than 50 years of experience in the field of plastic injection moulding
- numerous plastic injection moulding machines with a locking force between 30 kN and 16.000 kN
- PPS supported production
- Processing of thermoplastic polymers (PP, PA, ABS, TPE, PC, PS)
- Central drying and conveyor system
- Mono Sandwich-and internal gas pressure (GID) processing
- Compect injection moulding
- Insert technology
- 2 component moulding
- TSG (thermoplastic foam injection)
Environmentally responsible plastic processing
For BOCK sustainability is not only a word but also an integral part of our company philosophy. Consequently, our dedication also covers our plastic processing department. We are constantly improving our production processes and are looking for new paths to protect the environment and therefore mainly use recyclable thermoplastic polymers like polypropylene and polyamide.