FARO® is the world’s most trusted source for 3D measurement, imaging and realization technology. The company develops and manufactures leading edge solutions that enable high-precision 3D capture, measurement and analysis across a variety of industries including manufacturing, construction, engineering and public safety.
WE CREATE UNIQUE VALUE AND SUPPORT OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE FOR OUR CUSTOMERS BY:
• Enabling faster, more accurate, compelling and useable 3D documentation
• Accelerating execution timelines
• Minimizing in field 3D documentation and measurement times
• Shrinking margin impacting scrap and rework costs
• Reducing development risk
FARO’s global headquarters are located in Lake Mary, Florida. The Company also has a technology center and manufacturing facility consisting of approximately 90,400 square feet located in Exton, Pennsylvania containing research and development, manufacturing and service operations of our FARO Laser Tracker™ and FARO Cobalt Array 3D Imager product lines. The Company’s European regional headquarters is located in Stuttgart, Germany and its Asia Pacific regional headquarters is located in Singapore. FARO has other offices in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, the United Kingdom, France, Spain, Italy, Poland, Turkey, the Netherlands, Switzerland, India, China, Malaysia, Thailand, South Korea, Australia and Japan.
FARO Europe offers you products from these product groups:
- Measuring/control and regulation technology (121)
- Quality assurance/control (110)
- CAD, CAM, DNC, CAE, PPS, CAQ, CASE systems (70)