Services available for OEMs & Die Casters
Product Design or Redesign
- Design or redesign of parts in order that they can be die casted cost effectively.
- Product design includes wall thickness, dimensional tolerance, flatness, parting line tolerance, Rz, etc.
- Minimise porosity through effective part design
Assessing/Developing Die Casting Suppliers
- Writing quality requirement document to ensure suppliers clearly understand the casting criteria to be met, this protects the OEMs interests.
- Identify/assess potential die casters from a quality, technical, and management perspective. I often identify major weaknesses in a die caster that was previously deemed acceptable by the OEM.
- Quality improvement programs with existing suppliers to achieve 0 PPM.
- Tool design (runner, gating, venting, thermal system, steel choice)
- Die life improvement (steel, process conditions, sourcing)
- Process optimisation (S1, V1, V2, die temperature, etc.)
- Process control (FMEA/control plan/operator responsibility/etc.)
Die Casting Expert offers you products from these product groups:
- Die casting foundries (527)
- Die casting machines and plants (152)
- Complete solutions for die casting foundries (32)
- Research/development/services (147)
- Engineering (143)