Gilardoni was founded in 1947 by Dott. Ing. Arturo Gilardoni whose objectives and mission were devoted to the realization of research laboratories of a world-wide dimension, with a structure capable to produce, distribute, sell and assist innovative products anywhere in the world.
Today Dott. Ing. Gilardoni's vision has created a company which is among the main suppliers of X-ray and ultrasonic equipments, OEM components and services relating to security, medical and the non destructive testing sectors.
Gilardoni is an internationally certified company recognised with ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485:2012 and is in conformity with all the major international standards.
Our research laboratories have been recognized as "Highly Qualified" by Italian Ministerial Decree 9-10-1985 - L. 46/82 art.4.
Gilardoni is a Hi-Tech company offering products of the highest quality. We are market driven and we provide supplementary solutions in order to completely satisfy our clients.