An enviable know-how that, from design to mold making, from melting to finish, passes to the final control, providing each piece with an indispensable requirement: perfection.
The Company carries out its activity on an area of approx. 19,000 of which 9,000 are covered.
Three high capacity fusing furnaces allow perfect treatment of purified and degassed alloys with specific products purchased from the best companies in the industry. Only titanium aluminum alloys are used, provided by primary refiners that certify their quality. The alloy is immediately monitored by our specialized personnel with a geiger detector to detect any radioactivity and, subsequently, check the chemical components with the aid of a quantometer. Only after these tests the alloy is approved for use.
The die casting department has eleven machines with the following powers:
- 400 Tonn
- 500 Tonn
- 560 Tonn
- 600 Tonn
- 660 Tonn
- 1100 Tonn
- 1350 Tonn
- 1500 Tonn
- 2000 Tonn
- 2500 Tonn
Fully automated, computer-assisted electronic management with metal loader, piston and mold lubricant, thermoregulator, jet and shredder robots.
The steps and the production parameters of each detail are stored in the processor applied to each machine to ensure the perfect repeatability of the workpiece characteristics.
FONDERMETAL has a mold design engineering office and a tooling department that can handle any kind of problem in the management and maintenance of equipment.
Downstream of the foundry the finishing and mechanical machining department that allows us to perform the most requested finishing treatments.
Sophisticated tools supported by adequate software, SPC equipment and three-dimensional measuring machines are quality control. Capillary tests and strict tests, performed in-line and in the laboratory, supervise all the production process and allow FONDERMETAL S.p.A. the issuance of quality control cards and quality certifications (CPK and CMK) according to the most stringent international standards. The Company has been one of the first in its field to obtain quality certification since 1994.
FONDERMETAL SPA offers you products from these product groups:
- Die casting foundries (527)
- Moulds and accessories (421)
- After treatment of castings/CNC treatment (313)
Quality assurance/control (110)
- Statistical process control (SPC) (25)
- System analysis (15)
- X-ray testing equipment/crack testing equipment (27)
- Quality assurance systems (36)
- CCD cameras and documentation software for quality documentation and quality assurance (8)
- Spectrographic equipment (21)
- 3D test certificates for die casting (38)
- Miscellaneous (18)
Material testing (94)
- X-ray equipment for non-destructive material testing (35)
- Testing laboratories/damage analysis (28)
- Endoscopes (4)
- Tightness testing equipment (21)
- Hardness testers (18)
- Ultrasonic testing equipment (7)
- Aluminium melt testing equipment (12)
- Chemical analyses (21)
- Metallography (24)
- Miscellaneous (15)