Since 1951, WALTHER-PRÄZISION, Carl Kurt Walther GmbH & Co. KG (est. 1931), has been developing and producing mono-couplings, multi-couplings and docking systems for use wherever liquids, steam, gases, electrical or optical signals and electrical power are to be transferred and connected or disconnected safely.
Our Product Range
WALTHER-PRÄZISION offers an extensive range of standard couplings for various applications. The standard programme comprises quick couplings in nominal sizes from 2 mm to 100 mm (1/16-4 inches) with pressure ranges from vacuum to 2,000 bar (30,000 psi). A large number of materials and valve systems are available.
In addition to the standard series WALTHER-PRÄZISION designs and manufactures quick couplings, with specially tailored types and materials to suit any particular application:
- SIPable and CIPable couplings
- Couplings with proximity switches
- Loading couplings
- Emergency separation couplings
- Couplings for direct connection to standardised counterparts
- Heat transfer oil couplings (310 °C / 590 °F)
- Steam couplings (250 °C / 480 °F)
- Couplings for offshore applications
- Docking systems
- Tool change system for industrial robots
- Automatically operated multi-couplings
- Manually operated multi-couplings