SEPAM core business is – since 1964 - high precision machining of aluminium die-casting, gravity casting and forging parts for automotive and industrial applications.
SEPAM manages directly the whole production process, up to the delivery to the customer: supplier's selection, raw part purchasing, machining, leakage tests, washing, assembly of components and surface and special treatments.
Machineries list includes: single / double spindle CNC machining centres, CNC transfers, robotized cells, CNC lathes, washing stations, automated leakage test stations, assembling benches and automated control cameras.
Self-monitoring by multi-gauging stations and automatic data acquisition are carried out during all production process steps. Additional controls take place in the Quality Control Department using CMMs and/or optical scanning, profile meters and roundness meters. Washing processes are constantly monitored in our own laboratory using a PALL cabinet and an automatic microscope, in compliance with ISO 16232.
SEPAM KEY DATA:
- 50 years’ experience in automotive and industrial applications;
- Quality Management Certifications IATF 16949:2016 and UNI EN ISO 9001:2015;
- Flexible structure with 60 employees, aimed to the solution of customers’ problems;
- Constant state-of-the-art technology, with attention to Industry 4.0 perspectives;
- Focus on sustainability, creating value respecting the environment and social responsibility.