The FSW-Technology-Workshop offers the ideal access for FSW-interested companies in order to become familiar with the functionality, areas of application and processes related to Friction Stir Welding. The workshop is particularly aimed at managers and operational staff from the fields of R&D, construction, production engineering, manufacturing, quality assurance and marketing.
The following contents will be taught during the one-day workshop:
- Basics of FSW, its functionalities, limitations and typical applications
- Construction and design including welding geometries for FSW
- Production parameters and commercial aspects
- Current international standards and regulations
- Processes for the implementation of FSW in a company
- Typical FSW-machines and tools
The speakers have extensive experience in the field of research and industrial implementation of the FSW-process. This will give you the opportunity to directly discuss about current FSW-relevant product and project ideas with the speakers.
After finishing the workshop, each participant will receive a certificate of participation.
Maximum number of participants.: 10