The K1 Heat Buster from HECK + BECKER is a brand new, innovative and user-friendly system for tool temperature control with many advantages. The Heat Buster enables efficient and precise temperature control in the areas of the tool in which conventional cooling is not technically practicable, for example in long cores with small diameters. The added value arising from this consists in the reduction of die wear, as well as in the optimization of casting part quality.
When developing the K1 Heat Buster, our focus was, besides its technical performance during the cooling process, also on the user-friendly installation, operation and use of the system:
• Only two media lines are required for the supply to and return from the tool. This ensures easy installation and fewer sources of error.
• The inspection technology with valves and pressure sensors is integrated into the K1 Heat Buster and is thus not located directly on the tool or the cooling manifold. Hence, additional sources of error are eliminated.
• Pre-calibration of the pressure sensor is unnecessary. This makes the system very maintenance-friendly.
• The intuitively operable Siemens S7 control, with 7-inch touch screen, enables secure operation of the system with the help of logical authorization levels and the storage of tool-specific parameters.
• Another process parameter is provided by water quality. This is monitored by permanent conductivity measurement and can be maintained at the required level with an integrated water-processing unit. The integrated 100 l V2A water tank, as a temperature and buffer storage, is refilled automatically by a conventional water connection.
• The K1 Heat Buster achieves highly significant cost advantages in relation to the entire process thanks to its efficient remote maintenance
possibilities, its modular system structure in the compact and robust V2A housing, as well as its compatibility with all common jet cooling systems.
• Implementation of a PROFIBUS or PROFINET interface for the data transfer between the die casting machine and the K1 Heat Buster.
• Integration of an OPC interface for the data transfer between the die casting machine and the K1 Heat Buster.
• Expansion with flow meter of the individual cooling circuits.
Other products from
K1 HEAT BUSTER is assigned to following product groups:
- Die casting foundries (346)
- Die casting machines and plants (85)
- Peripheral devices and systems (68)
- Moulds and accessories (295)
- Measuring/control and regulation technology (67)