1. Design and development
Important resources can be saved from the outset by means of simultaneous engineering.
Over 30 trained CAx specialists work with the latest design software systems. They are fully versed in tool design and benefit from extensive knowledge of working in foundries.
•CATIA, CREO (ProE), NX; Euklid
2. Simulation, analysis and calculation
• Casting simulation
• Initial sample report
• Reverse engineering
• Casting wall thickness check
• Wear measurement
• Core-shot simulation
• Simulation of temperature distribution in contoured parts
• Load simulation
• Service life calculations
• Component optimisation
3. Mould maintenance and servicing
Customers of KRÄMER + GREBE profit from our comprehensive range of services. Even in the case of short-notice requirements: The team reacts individually, and with dedication and great precision.
• Mould maintenance and repairs
• Optimisation measures / modifications for cast parts and processes
A team of specialised professionals is available to see the casting of special cast parts through on the technical level. To define the correct process parameters, a comprehensive consultation on the correct casting technology, the feasibility, the material savings possibilities, the optimizing of cycle times, the tool management, and the follow-up and analysis take place both in the lead-in and in the process itself.